Are you wanting to learn English or elevate your English? What does Elevate mean? It means to improve or make better. So here are 28 ways to better your English! to improve your English! To elevate your English!
1.Practice English every day
2. Listen to the news in English.
3. Listen to songs in English.
4. Practice reading in English. Click here. Write what you read about and I will check answers daily.
5. Practice speaking English with native English speakers as much as possible.
6. Keep a daily diary in English. At the end of the year, see your amazing progress!
7. Try to use Google in English as much as possible. You can practice your writing and reading this way.
8. Join English sessions with us for $9.99 limited time offer. I have more than 25 years teaching experience with a Bachelors of Science in Education from The Ohio State University in Ohio, USA and certificates in TEFL(Teaching English as a Foreign Language), TEYL(Teaching English to Young Learners), IELTS, Advanced Grammar. TOEIC, Business English, and Math(7-12).
9. Use notes for things in your kitchen, bedroom, bathroom.
10. Sing, sing, sing in English. Sing in the shower!
11. Review your English notes when waiting in lines, before going to bed, during your lunch break.
12. Watch my English videos and answer the questions.
13. Get 7-9 hours of sleep each night! You will learn English better if you get a good night’s rest.
14. Practice, practice, practice your English as much as possible!
15. Find a study partner to practice with.
16. Look up words you don’t know in a dictionary and write them down in a notebook.
17. Watch movies in English.
19. Study in a quiet place without distractions.
20. Group words to remember them. Clean, unclean, cleanses, cleanup, bioclean, cleanest, preclean.
21. Tell your family and friends you are learning English. They can help you reach your goal.
22. Ask for help. I am happy to help.
23. Do one session every day.
24. Ask me about my English courses.
25. Get started now! Introduce yourself...What is your name? My name is … Write your answer in the comments below.
26. How are you today? Write a comment below.
27. Practice speaking in English every day by saying Hello, My name is ________ . How are you? with as many people as possible. It will help you speak English!
28. Practice cooking with English recipes to expand your vacabulary.