Are there ever times you are in a rush and just want a quick recipe without all the ads?! Well, here is one quick and easy chicken or tofu fajita recipe for you that is perfectly delicious!
Chicken/Tofu Fajitas Recipe
2 tablespoons of coconut oil or olive oil
Juice of two limes
1 green pepper
1 yellow pepper
Marinade Sauce For Chicken or Tofu
2 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
Juice from one Green Lime
Salt, season to taste.
1. Slice peppers and sliver onion
2. Mix half oil, seasonings, and lime to marinate chicken or tofu. Marinate 30 minutes or longer. Two hours is plenty of time for the seasonings to be absorbed.
3. Heat pan over medium heat.
4. Cook chicken. For the tofu, add the tofu in an even layer. Cook about 10 minutes, flipping once or twice, until the tofu is browned on all sides.
5. Remove chicken or tofu from the pan.
6. Saute veggies.
7. Add chicken back to the pan with the veggies. Squeeze juice of another lime on top of chicken veggie mixture. Season with salt to taste.
Optional toppings: Lime wedges, cilantro, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, Tostitos Chunky salsa.
Flour tortilla(pic 1) Corn Tortilla(pic 2)
I hope this elevates your dinner tonight! Subscribe to my newsletter for other amazing recipes!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.